Safeguarding and Prevent
Safeguarding and protecting our learners and staff is a top priority of The Assessment and Training Centre.
Reporting a Safeguarding Concern
If you have concerns about your wellbeing or safety or you need advice then please contact your Trainer or the Designated Safeguarding Lead immediately.
If you are worried that someone you know is unsafe or if you are concerned about exploitation or online abuse, you can click on the ‘report abuse’ button on this page which will take you to the CEOP page (child exploitation and online protection centre).
What is Safeguarding
- Ensuring that measures are put in place to protect, support and keep all children, young people and adults safe.
- Ensuring learners are in a safe environment
- Protecting all learners from harm or potential harm, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, race or religion.
- Promoting learners’ health, wellbeing and development.
- Preventing and helping learners to stop them from being involved in extremism, terrorism or radicalisation.
The Assessment and Training Centre Training Safeguarding and Prevent Policy covers:
- Protecting children and vulnerable adults
- Prevent Duty and Strategy
- Possible Signs of Radicalisation
- Promoting British Values
- Safeguarding Procedures
- Safer Recruitment