This qualification aims to develop learners’ knowledge and understanding of:
- the principles and processes of person-centred thinking, planning and review
- how to work with individuals to carry out activities specified in their care or support plan, including person-centred assessment, planning, implementation and review
- the promotion of health and well-being through nutrition and hydration
- supporting individuals to maintain personal hygiene
- supporting individuals to manage continence and the use of continence equipment
- supporting individuals with sleep.