As a (RoATP) main and supporting learning provider TATC focusses on employers organisational needs which inform what will be included in the training we offer. Our training is therefore Employer led. The new apprenticeship standards required a change of mind-set. TATC takes collaboration with employers as a good tool of working together to achieve longer and better relationship. A longer –term partnership is therefore enhanced between TATC and the employers built around the following themes:
- Mutual understanding leading to a deep understanding of the employer’s business objectives
- Long term career and succession planning
- Matching workforce vacancies and turnover to apprenticeship programmes
- Mixing curriculum and training options to offer the best training solution
- Create an overall training programme around the apprenticeship architecture.
TATC continues to support SME employers with the delivery of sector(Care Quality Commission) compliant training programmes to enhance their organisations performance and of course the community.Read More
“Driving up standards, maintaining excellence”