At the end of this session participants will be able to:
- List their obligations and that of their employer with regard to fire safety
- Describe actions to be taken in the event of a fire occurring at work
- Identify the correct fire extinguisher for use on a range of different fires
- Describe how fires occur and spread
- Describe how they can reduce the risk of fire occurring.
- Understand how they may reduce the threat of fire in their homes
- (where applicable) Understand the duties that are undertaken by the fire marshal.
Duration 3 Hours